Application for Membership
If you are interested in becoming an AGT member, you need to submit a copy of your book with bio to AGT. Before submission please read the Criteria for membership to ascertain you can comply.
After AGT reviews your book you will receive the status of our review within 2 weeks. On acceptance you will receive an AGT Author badge.
Dues are $18 every three months and payable to AGT.
Criteria for Membership
A. AGT Member.
1. Applicant must have a least one recently published book. The book must be edited with a serious literary effort.
2. Applicant must be motivated to market all AGT books.
3. Applicant must be willing to contribute to AGT by participating in at least one committee, monthly meetings, and book-marketing events.
4. The Membership/Vetting Committee will review the application and evaluate the submitted work. If the Committee recommends the applicant, the applicant shall attend a meeting and be invited to join the Authors Guild of Tennessee.
a. Once the applicant joins AGT, quarterly dues must be paid in advance. Quarterly dues may be adjusted for the first quarter on a monthly basis.
b. To stay in good standing with AGT, a member must follow the above criteria, conform to AGT’s Constitution and By-Laws, and pay their dues on time.
B. Associate Member.
1. Shall help AGT as a volunteer once the position and the person have been approved by the Executive Committee.
2. Shall not pay any dues, or have voting rights, or be allowed to sell at AGT functions.
Need More information?
If you need more information please contact us and fill out our contact form.
Thank You Kindly